Yesterday, I made a post about my blogging goals for this year, but I felt that it would be more appropriate to include my own personal life goals in it’s own separate post.
My 2019 was filled with success, I entered a healthy long-term relationship, gained a stronger sense of self and an abundance of fuzzy socks – all of which I am proud to take with me into this year.
I am not sure what is to come, but I am extremely optimistic and know that regardless, everything will be okay. 2019 showed me that I am an extremely strong person and am capable of achieving more than I knew I could in a single day than I once was when at my lowest points which I nobally persevered through.
I am starting off this year making a promise to myself that no matter what comes my way, I am certain to get through it as I am the only thing I need to keep going and achieve incredible things despite the overwhelming gratitude I feel towards whomever helps me along the way.
I promise to no longer compare myself to others nor insult myself as I am enough as I am, and the presence of another person’s beauty will never ever be the absence of my own.
With that being said, there are some areas that I want to improve upon over the next 365 days in all aspects of my life which I’m really looking forward to. This is why I felt that it’d be fitting to create my very first bucket list of the year that I want to achieve by the end of December 2020:
Bucket List 2020
- Design my first tattoo
- Celebrate my 18th birthday with loved ones
- Dye my hair crimson red (Like Kat from Victorious)
- Practice mindfulness more often
- Become a wiser, more well-rounded individual
- Exercise more frequently than last year
- Follow a routine for an extended period of time
- Put my everything in all that I do
Draw something that I’m really proud of
- Grow more herbs
- Read 3 books
- Bake a cake
- Learn how to play a new song on the ukulele
- Learn how to play a new song on the guitar
- Stop stalking other peoples’ socials
- Be genuinely happy